Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Upside down, Inside out

It all started in 2004, when I got bored with the radio and started listening to talk radio, and this freak-o guy that had the song, "Lifestyles of the Rich and the Famous" playing as his theme song.  I began looking at all my political views upside down, inside out, wondering how people could never put themselves in one another's shoes and expect the other side to always cave to their demands.

Then it turned into examining my own religious beliefs, upside down, inside out.

Then it turned into medicine, upside down, inside out.

What happens when you look at things upside down, inside out all the time?  Eventually the only thing you believe, and the only thing you trust, is the Source of all Truth.  I suppose that is how He would have us be, if we are to never trust in the arm of the flesh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this post affected you for good? Please share your thoughts.