Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Fireball

I normally prefer not to publish my dreams, as I dream frequently and often have fluff dreams, but experienced one last night which was foreboding. I dreamt that both the white church on the hill in town and my home had both been hit by some sort of fireball/explosion. Winds were howling, and it was nighttime. People were running around frantic and sirens were sounding. I was shocked and amazed, stunned but not in fear. I knew somehow that Jesus was coming, and this was preparatory. But people were panicked, running around like in the movies. 

"And whoso shall declare more or less than this, and establish it for my doctrine, the same cometh of evil, and is not built upon my rock; but he buildeth upon a sandy foundation, and the gates of hell stand open to receive such when the floods come and the winds beat upon them." (Jesus, 3 Nephi 11:40)

Somehow my dream and this verse are connected. Make of it will you will. I feel like I've been warned, and share in effort to warn my neighbor. 

1 comment:

Has this post affected you for good? Please share your thoughts.