Monday, July 28, 2014

In 43 Days

In 42 days my husband and I are flying to Phoenix.  In 43 days we plan to attend a lecture offered by Denver Snuffer, Jr.  We would enjoy meeting with any like minded individuals during this short trip.  If you would like to meet up, please drop me a line.  jenheadjen [at] gmail [dot] com.  

The next day we'll be heading to Utah, and spend a few days there.  Likewise, if you would like to get together, please let me know.

While our budget is very tight, I have felt very strongly the need to attend and make the expense to join this occasion.  I hope there will be seats or even floor space enough for the two of us.  If not, at least we can say we tried.

43 days left.  Wonder what happens between now and then.  If what's happened since we booked the tickets and now continues to happen, it'll be a bumpy road.  I pray for sunshine and lollipops though. ;)

~Jen<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this post affected you for good? Please share your thoughts.