Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Link Up

On the right side of my blog I have a list of blogs that I find interesting.  I don't agree with everything on all of them, but I link them because for a very long time, after starting this blog, I had a hard time finding others who were interested in similar topics as I was.  As I discovered these blogs, I listed them as a courtesy to the readers who might enjoy this blog, so that they could further their reading of similar topics.  Over the last year, the blog list has grown substantially, and I find it a really valuable list.  In fact, I visit my own blog just to check out the updates on the blogroll.  I know there are services that offer this, but time is short and I can't be bothered to investigate. ;)  

If by some chance you are an avid (yet quiet) reader of this blog and also have a blog that I should be checking out, please leave me a comment and I would be happy to list it in the blogroll on the side, if it is a good fit for the themes herein.  Likewise, as a courtesy, I appreciate any linkbacks to this blog, not because I want a following, nor because I have any aspirations of being any great influence, but I value the community that is growing through the internet's reach.

May God bless you richly, and thank you for reading.

~Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this post affected you for good? Please share your thoughts.