Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Thou Shalt Write...

2 Nephi 29:11 reads...

"For I command all men, both in the east and in the west, and in the north, and in the south, and in the islands of the sea, that they shall write the words which I speak unto them; for out of the books which shall be written I will judge the world, every man according to their works, according to that which is written." 
 I don't know about you, but that sounds pretty much like a clear cut commandment to me!  Sounds like I need to be a little more diligent at writing the things I learn of God.  Very cool!

~Jen:)

3 comments:

  1. I agree with your assessment. I frequently feel that I need to write more. I personally feel called to write a book, and I need to get more organized and diligent if it is ever going to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel a bit chastised right now because I've never been much of a journal keeper, but I do often have thoughts or impressions that usually turn into blog posts or are written some other way. At any rate, I feel like I need to make more of a conscious effort to record things I learn. Thank you for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jarom! Get going on that book, yeah? Thanks for stopping by!

    Thanks Cristofer! Glad you stopped by, and hope to see more of those blog posts! I really appreciated your insight (especially on those horses...:), and I think so many times they truly are inspired. And the added blessing is, you often get to help someone else in the process. I know I'm grateful!

    ReplyDelete

Has this post affected you for good? Please share your thoughts.